Modeling I Sculpting I Texturing- A Head - By Surajit Sen.




 Again a snap !!
Here is a snap from the other side of the head.. .....There are some maps....... which are applied in this model. I am doing experiment with all maps......
Now ..........time to finalize !!
— in India.


 Here is the final Colour map (Polypainted) which is applied in this model. I will upload other maps soon. I got the concept of this head from my rough sketch book. Here are some rough sketches .....:)
 I am still working with this......:)
@SS







 Finally I am going with this red skin tone!I like the Subdermal scatter color....:)




I have created this head with Maya and Zbrush. I got the concept of this head from my rough sketch book. Started  from a sphere (Dynamesh) in Zbrush. I have used baked texture maps (Colour map, Normal map, Displacement map, Cavity map and Ambient Occlusion map) for final lighting and render output. . For hair I used Zsketch .It's a sculpted hair. Skin colour texture is poly painted. Skin  shader is applied for primary and secondary bouncing. For the final output I used Camera exposure control and Maya mental ray renderer. For Composition I used Photoshop.


I am still working with this......:)


@SS



Comments

Popular Posts