International Yoga Day 2020 – Digital Sculpture by Surajit Sen



International Yoga Day 2020 – Digital Sculpture

I dedicate this Sculpture for International Yoga Day 2020.Ancient India and Yoga is an integral part of Indian Ancient History.Here I tried to make a form of my thoughts. I am always inspired by Ancient Indian Art of Sculpting. Here I tried to create a sculpture of “Gomukhasana” pose as an Art of Hindu Temple.

In the context of yoga sutras, the word Yoga means Union. Yoga was developed in ancient India. Suggested origins are the Indus Valley Civilization (3300–1900 BCE) and pre-Vedic Eastern states of India, the Vedic period (1500–500 BCE).

The first International Day of Yoga was observed around the world on 21 June 2015. The initiative was taken by the Honourable Prime Minister of India Mr.Narendra Modi.

#internationalyogaday2020 #surajitsen #artist #indianartist #digitalsculpting #study #contemporary #conceptsculpt #speedsculpt

Comments

Popular Posts